Advanced Life Skills Training for Teens
Experience 2 Full Days of World Class Life Changing Training
Motivating the Teen Spirit is designed for leadership teens, high performing teens, and teens from “great” homes as well as all others. All teenagers deserve to have the right to learn what their own emotional prosperity looks like.
We commit to empower your teen to make smart choices about alcohol, drugs, sex, family relationships and the pressures they face today.
Including the teen who may not have wanted to join us initially, on average over 80% of our teen participants choose to return for more! Bring them to us and we will do the rest.
July 20 – 21, 2019
Saturday: 9am to 6pm
Sunday: 9am to 7:30pm
Graduation – Sunday 5:30pm to 7:00pm
Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station
2592 Laning Rd
San Diego, CA 92106 US
The goal of the program is to empower parents with the skills they need to communicate their need for support, release pressures of parenting and make connections with other parents in their community.
- Listening to what your child is not saying
- Hearing your child’s silent cry for help
- Learning new listening skills
- Limiting toxic behaviors that are transferred to children
- Learning how to create new beginnings
- Increasing parenting skills through Self-Awareness