Life Skills Training for Teens
Experience 2 Full Days of World Class Life
Motivating the Teen Spirit is designed for leadership teens,
high performing teens, and teens from "great" homes
as well as all others. All teenagers deserve to have the right
to learn what their own emotional prosperity looks like.
We commit to empower your teen to make smart choices about
alcohol, drugs, sex, family relationships and the pressures
they face today.
Including the teen who may not have wanted to join us initially,
on average over 80% of our teen participants choose to return
for more! Bring them to us and we will do the rest.
July 25-26, 2015
Saturday: 9am to 6pm
Sunday: 9am to 7:30pm
Graduation - Sunday 5:30pm to 7:00pm
2592 Laning Road
San Diego, CA 92106
Mention Motivating the Teen Spirit and get a room block rate
of $197 per night.
Goal of the program is to empower parents with the skills they
need to communicate their need for support, release pressures
of parenting, and make connections with other parents in their
- Listening to what your child is not saying.
- Hearing your childs silent cry for help.
- Learn new listening skills.
- Limiting toxic behaviors that are transferred to children.
- Learn how to create new beginnings
- Increase parenting skills through Self-Awareness.